tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 19 04:53:03 1996

RE: fonts

>I would however ask that, if you like this font, that you go ahead and
purchase the >KLI Font disk, which has a better version, as well as additional
Klingon fonts.  Like all >other KLI materials, you can order it from the
merchant page of our website >(http://www.kli.org)

I am very happy with the font.  I have used it very extensively.  The price
was great and it is only right that the author get the financial benefits of
his work.  Are there any plans to include punctuation symbols to the font and
offering upgrades?

Back to archive top level