tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 17 09:50:27 1996

Re:verengan qoghDu'

Kenneth wrote:
>>verengan qoghDu' ghaj SoSlI'!  nuqDaq ghaH Daje'pu'?
>First time I've heard this one.  I love it!    Should the second
sentence have
>been  "nuqDaq bIH Daje'?"  --  Where did you buy them?  Or if aspect
was to be
>indicated, would "-ta'" have been a better choice.

HUH?? Erm,...

Well, I thought he'd mean _his_mother_ to be bought, not their ears.
(Because Ferengi threat their women -eh-, well, they threat them as
if they were goods. You might feel you should look at my answer at
96548.29 Imperial Time System [Digest 548 Message 29].

Qapla'
nyuD (Daniel)
16-6-1996 CET

Back to archive top level