tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 17 06:16:23 1996

Re: more Klingon animals

Oh, Kahless, here we go again...

> Actually, he may not of written it, but PK Orand says Regulan Bloodwine, and
> nothing about Regulan Bloodworm. Am I blind, NO!

PK is an audio CD/tape.  Being blind don't change a thing.  (c:<{{

TKD still says Blood/worm/. Just look at the words it's made of.  It's
possible, of course, that it is a wine made from worms. (c:{{{

It's probably just as possible that Okrand just screwed up in one of the
sources.  Oh, wellski.

But the point still remains, that is,

reghuluS 'Iwghargh = reghuluS Regulus + 'Iw blood + ghargh serpent,worm.

>>> P.S. I dishonored him Ford.
>> [laugh]
>> bIquvHa''eghmoH.
>> 'ej qaquvHa'moHmeH choboQ.
> That's you that is.

Nah, I dunno, I don't think anyone can argue.  Truth is, both definitions are
canon, that is if -you- tell the truth.  Perhaps we get the attention of the
experienced ones.

voqHa'wI'

Back to archive top level