tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 13 14:04:46 1996

jIlIH'egh vIneH.

TL>jIlIH'egh  vIneH.

TL>I am new to the mailing list and I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is K
TL>Traft and I am an Information Security Analyst for Electronic Data
TL>System/National Car Rental account.  My home is in Shakopee, Minnesota a
TL>little south of Minneapolis.  I became involved with the Interstellar Langua
TL>School (ILS) and Glen Proechel after I took his Klingon Class offered by
TL>Highland Park Community Education.  I have been an active member of the ILS
TL>since 2/1/1994.  He introduced me to the KLI an I have been a member since
TL>then 1994 as well.  I have only recently taken to the internet -- I haven't
TL>before now because I find little use for it and I still have little use for
TL>(EMAIL for the most part).  I am looking forward to at least reading the man
TL>discussions through the mailing list.

TL>Qapla'  Ken
I am Suzann Dodd, Attorney at Law, from Kingston jamaica, who is
practically illiterate in tlhIngan, on the MUSH as Kaylar, and after all
this time never was polite enough to introduce myself.
Please forgive, but Jamaicans are about as rude as tlhIngans are
supposed to be.
Unfortunately, we really exist.

Back to archive top level