tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 12 09:29:13 1996

"qua-khom"?

>Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 05:26:50 -0700
>Sender: [email protected]
>From: "Mark J. Reed" <[email protected]>
>To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
>Subject:re "qua-khom"?
>
>During his opening monologue to the human about to play Pak in Star
>Trek: Klingon, Gowron repeatedly uses a word that sounds like
>"qua-khom" as some sort of pejorative.  Is this a mispronounced
>{Qa'Hom}, or something else?
>
>-marqoS
>

>nuqneH

bIlugh

Gowron says "Qa'Hom" , but I don't think he would make a mistake in
tlhIngan-Hol like that.
Anyway the boy's name is "Pok", so it is possible that your universal
translator is failing.

Qapla'

K'tulu chIjwI'       naDev tlhInganpu' tu'lu'

Back to archive top level