tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 11 12:12:03 1996

Re: qep`a` wejDIch

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996, David Barron wrote:

> > > Please tell me the 800 for the Best Western Hotel.
> > > I don't have the info with me.
> >
> > Because we're getting a discounted rate, you cannot make your reservations via
> > Best Western's 800 number (presumably that goes to a switchboard somewhere that
> > has never heard of the KLI or the qep'a').  Instead, phone 215/464-9500.
>
> Note: I just called there and while you can make a reservation for that time
> the hotel said that they are booked  for several of those days.
> In other words: Make your reservations NOW!

     I am pleased to announce that I will be attending the qep'a' wejDIch
in July.  When I called this morning to make my hotel reservations, the
hotel had no problem getting me a room.  They did seem a bit confused
about the whole thing though, and I was transferred 3 times and put on
hold 2 more times.  But, I got my reservation and everything worked out
okay.

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level