tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 10 20:32:18 1996

Re: tlhIngan version of <Huchmay' Quj>

On Wed, 22 May 1996, Brian D. Murphy wrote:
> This may be old news, but has anyone put together a Scrabble game using pIqaD?
> Somewhere in my boxes of stuff I still have my Cyrillic version from my days at
> DLI (Defense Language Institute).  I suppose a pIqaD version would be equally
> useless in my locale, but it might make a good qep'a' activity.

Medicine has kept me busy and I am a little behind in my mail.  Thus it
is now that I respond to this old message.  For GenCon last year I turned
a delux scrabble set into a tlhIngan set by covering the tiles with the
romanized klingon phonemes at the frequencies and values used on this
list.  Whether David Sturm makes it or not, my game will be coming with
me to the qep'a'.

janSIy

Back to archive top level