tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 07 09:28:25 1996

"The Klingon Encyclopedia"

     I'm sure someone must have asked this before, but since I'm
relatively new here, I'll ask anyway.

     In the introduction to TKD, Marc Okrand mentions that, "An article
is being prepared for 'The Klingon Encyclopedia' which will explain the
details of pIqaD."  Then in the Introduction to the Addendum (in the
revised TKD) he says, "Indeed, work has been stalled on a number of
worthwhile projects, including 'The Klingon Encyclopedia' and 'The
Romulan Chrestomathy'."

     Does anyone have any information on these?  Are they real projects
he is involved with that have gotten stalled?  Or are they window
dressing for TKD?

Thomas M. Zeman                         " reH nuHmey tu'lu' "

Chairman, Connecticut Division, United States Fencing Association
Prime Minister, Fat Dog Fencing Club, Wallingford, CT

University of Bridgeport:  Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
EMAIL:  [email protected]  and/or  [email protected]
PGP Public Key:  0145FDE5  (Keyfile available upon request)

Back to archive top level