tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 22:37:17 1996

Re Klingon Font

The klingon font looks to me like weapons. Blades in fact. A race that
has a sword as its race's Holy Grail must put a lot of stock in weapons.
Even the symbol for the empire looks like three blades put together. I
While for humans the greatest invention is sometimes considered the
wheel, I imagine the greatest invention for the klingon people is the
blade. Letters might just have arision out of differnet weapon types.

As for klingons being farmers, In the episode, the sword of Kayless. It
said that he used his Batleh to farm his fathers field.

choq HoD I.K.V. QIb'etlh (Trekmuse.org 1701)

Back to archive top level