tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 03 04:58:08 1996

Re: A New Conquered Race

Jens Schaefer wrote:

> I'm a creature from a Galaxy far away, vacationing on your Planet.

Hello Alien!

I'm a creature known as a Klingon, from a planet hard as rocks.
This is the tlhIngan Hol mailing list, where we discuss serious
matters.

If we had sex with you, your eyeballs would probably burst. And
they're not the only balls you'd have to go looking for afterwards.

I know you're impressed by our accomplishments, because by now you're
either scowling at me playing the killjoy, or trembling with fear because it
means we know what planet you're from, and we're sending a
Colonisation Assault Force over to you at maximum warp.

Oh, and we don't smile when we're having sex.

Next time, please restrict your conversations to matters pertinent to
this mailing list. We get all uppity if you don't. And you wouldn't
like us when we're uppity.

QojwI'
"I am Chaos. I am the substance from which your artists and scientists build rhythms.
I am the spirit in which your children and clowns laugh in happy anarchy. I am Chaos.
I am alive, and I tell you that you are free." - The Goddess Eris, Principia Discordia.

Back to archive top level