tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 19 13:09:05 1996

wov ngIl je'

Recently, a friend and I were both being considered for a position.
While it was not a competition (both of us could have accepted), he
accepted and I declined.

I composed the line below to wish him well, and explain that I
was happy with the choices we had made.  He chose the "limelight"
and I chose less "rewarded" work.

Any comments on the grammar or imagery appreciated.

batlhmey wov DaboSvIS, lanmey ngIl jIngIvqang, jupwI'

'etlhqengwI'

Garrett Michael Hayes;  Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level