tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 15 17:49:54 1996

Re: Klingon Idioms

tevram wrote:

>>Does anyone know how large it will be? Is there a second author, or is this
>>totally Mar Okrand's work?
>
>Ah, yes.  There's the question.  *IS* this Okrands work or something
>someone from Simon & Schuster thunked up?

Considering how many invites he turned down, citing working on the proverb
book, this winter, it better be his. {{:-)   >  (I'm positive it's all
Okrand.)

Can anyone else give a price quote/ page count?  I just know my friend at B
Dalton is going to grab one for me out of the first shipment.  That's all I
care about.

r'Hul
Klingon Kleavage Klub for Women
(Wow, I've been lurking so long It's weird typing that again.)

Back to archive top level