tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 09 21:49:57 1996

Sorry about this...

Sorry to waste more bandwidth with the subject of getting off the list
I get the following message... I unfortunately lost my account on the
other system and I can't send a message from there.  I tried sending
something to [email protected] but I don't believe that is a person.
Please unsubscribe me! or tell me how.
jIQoS
-Paul
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 1996 21:33:22 -0800
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Error Condition Re: Invalid request

>UNSUBSCRIBE TLHINGAN-HOL

[email protected]: You are not subscribed to [email protected]

In addition, the system found the following address(es) that resemble yours.
If one of these is you, please resend your message from that one:

[email protected]

Report any problems to '[email protected]'.
For a list of the available requests send a message to [email protected]
with a body consisting of nothing but the word HELP

PS: Any subsequent requests that you might have submitted have been ignored.

Back to archive top level