tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 09 08:27:30 1996

KLI credit cards

 On 02-08-96 [email protected] wrote to Multiple recipients of li...

 > Lawrence writes:
 > >We are also on the cusp of being able to take VISA and MasterCard
 > credit cards...
 >
 > Have you ever thought about *issuing* KLI-logo credit cards?  MBNa has
 > a Star Trek MasterCard (see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~ets1/trekcard.html
 > for a promotional letter they sent someone).  Why shouldn't there be a
 > Klingon VISA? :-)

qechvam vIparHa' 'ach ....
about five years ago I looked into this idea for a different non-profit org
and, at that time, they required a big chunk of change for individuals to
get this card OR they need the non-profit org to shell out $5000 or so to
start the project OR they need a non-profit org with a HUGE membership
(over 5000).

THings might have changed sence then so it might still be worth
cheching out.

david

 > -- ghunchu'wI'               batlh Suvchugh vaj batlh SovchoH vaj
---
 * OFFLINE 1.58 * qaStaHvIS wa' ram loS SaD burghDu' ropmoHlaH vutwI' qab

Back to archive top level