tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 01 08:16:44 1996

Re: Klingon Dictionary

On 31 Jan 96 at 1:00, Robert E. Newcombe wrote:

> nuqneH,
>
> I'm Rob "Troll" Newcombe, does anyone out there know where I can obtain a copy of the
> E/K dictionary here in England ?
>
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, oredering a book from the States will be
> inordinately expensive !

If it is not carried in Great Britain, I am certain that any number
of folks here would be willing to help out by forwarding a copy.
I know *I* would be willing.

It's $10US, plus whatever the postage would be.

Garrett Michael Hayes;  Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax

Back to archive top level