tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 01 02:50:49 1996

Re: Klingon Dictionary

[Quoting Robert E. Newcombe]

> I'm Rob "Troll" Newcombe, does anyone out there know where I can obtain a copy of the
> E/K dictionary here in England ?

Mmm, the dictionary (there is only one, actually) contains the basics
of the grammar and both E-K and K-E lists of words.

> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, oredering a book from the States will be
> inordinately expensive !

Why is that? You can just order it from your local book store via the
ISBN number? You don't need to order it somewhere in the US yourself,
right? At least, that's what I did with both the Nitpickers Guide and
the TNG Technical Manual; I went to book store here in Utrecht,
supplied them with title, author and ISBN number and told them I would
like to buy/order those books. "No problem," they said. And it was no
problem. Some time later I got word drom the shop I could collect (and
pay) the books.

Of course I bought my TKD in The American Bookshop in Amsterdam (I
didn't know there was one when I bought the NPG and the TM). It's a
actually an American book store here in Holland (there is one in
Amsterdam and in The Hague). Don't you have shops like that in
England? London maybe?

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet