tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 27 08:06:24 1996

Re: tlhIngan tIgh (was RE: lommey)

> (the equivalent of a phone call [qa'vIn] or casual conversation at a qep'a'
> ['I', ngech, nughI'])? Personally, I accept it as canonical.
>
>nuq 'oS mu' {nughI'}
>qep'a' vIjeSbe'mo' 'ej *internet* jabbI'IDmey vIlaDpu'be'mo' mu' {nughI'}
>vIyajbe'
>
>peHruS

Go take a look at the file "Klingon Words Not in The Klingon Dictionary"
maintained at the KLI's website. This growing list of all post-TKD
canonical, Okrandian Klingon vocabulary was compiled by Will Martin (a.k.a.
charghwI'). You should print a copy and keep it tucked inside your TKD.

        http://www.kli.org/kli/newwords.html

nughI'  give (someone) a noogie (v)
[A "noogie" involves sharp rapping or powerful grinding by the knuckles of
the noogie-er on the head (usually above the forehead, but near the front of
the head) of the (unfortunate) noogie-ee. When done properly, it's
"exhiliratingly painful". Word confirmed by MO at qep'a' wejDIch.]

Voragh

Back to archive top level