tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 22 20:19:30 1996

RE: story, part 10

jatlh SuStel:
The {cha'nob} are supposed to be presented "before" the ritual.

vISov.  I reply to you with "Henry V, Act 5, scene 2."  "...nice customs
curtsy to great kings."

You can clarify something about the nentay for me, however.  Page 203 of TKW
is pretty clear about when the initiate says her part, so I've made a mistake.
   However, in PK, Dr. Okrand says, "For a Klingon whose been through the rite
of ascension...", you say {DaHjaj SuvwI' SoH}.  Makes sense.  Then he says
that here are some more phrases which include {'Iw bIQtIqDaq bIlengjaj}.  When
are those other phrases said?

SuStel, I made you work hard editing this story.  I do not know if I will
always remember that {rIn} is an intransitive verb, but I think I will stop
writing {pawDI'} with a time stamp.  qatlho'qu'

Deborah

Back to archive top level