tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 20 10:57:13 1996

RE: KLBC >>newbie alert!!

December 20, 1996 7:10 AM, jatlh Ryan:

> Since I'm new, and have very little grasp yet, I'm hoping that someone can
give
> me a few Klingon insults along with the English translation

There is an entire selection of insults given on the tape Power Klingon!

> so I can show him a
> fun way of getting involved and show him that the language can be useful as
the
> chances of someone being able to understand it are slim to none.

Heh . . . I used to do this, too.

Just don't teach him this one first: {Hab SoSlI' Quch!} "Your mother has a
smooth forehead!"  After all, you want to be able to use it on him before he
uses it on you!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian