tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 18 13:15:41 1996

RE: RE: KLBC. First attempt

jatlh SuStel:
>> >Even weirder gibberish.
>> >
>> >chaq loQ bIyajlaw' 'ach bIyajchu'be'.
>>
>> AHEM . . I realize this might not be the best way to say this; this is just
>> a linguistic exercise.
>
>Actually, charghwI''s way is correct, and yours is absolutely incorrect.  It's
>not just a better way to say it.

I realize . . . but, I was hoping to get some sort of explanation as to why
it's not correct (which I have), and I assumed charghwI' had thought I was
actually trying to communicate that. The whole reason I said this was so
that I wouldn't get comments like "even wierder gibberish."

-HurghwI'
Hovjaj 96965.0

Back to archive top level