tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 13 17:05:37 1996

Wishing you well.

Buck,

Just wanted to send my concerns and wish you a speedy recovery.  Hope
everything goes well and you bounce back soon.

This is kind of a morbid thought, and I certainly hope I don't offend (I
guess if you know me at all, you won't be surprised), but are they going to
let you keep the removed discs?  Might make an interesting necklace or
something... I still have the bullet jacket that they removed from my face a
couple of summers ago.  Makes quite a conversation piece (I just wish I had
a copy of the x-ray!).

Congrats on quitting smoking.  I was up to two packs a day in the Army.
Many hours of hanging out on the back porch of the IPF with Neal and a cup
of coffee. You know the drill.  I finally quit about four years ago when I
got married.  I got fat, but at least I'm not coughing up those grey chunks
of phlegm anymore.

Anyway, get better.

Murf

Back to archive top level