tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 13 13:55:09 1996

Re: Translation

> Miranda
> PS:  I gave an oral presentation on tlhIngan Hol in my English class today.
> My prof was quite impressed, however if you are going to try to speak Klingon
> for a group of people, DRINK LOTS OF WATER.  Cottonmouth makes it impossible
> to pronounce anything correctly.  Got the glottal stops down, though. :)
Qo'! bIQ tlhutlh pujwI' neH!  HIq ngeb QaQ law' bIQ QaQ puS! <g>

note: don't take this suggestion seriously if you're going to be doing
      public speaking, alcohol dries you out even more as does anything
      with caffeine.

taDI'oS vIq, law'wI'pu'vaD Holtej jIH
| Thaddaeus Vick, Linguist to the Masses |    [email protected]  -or-    |
|                                        |     [email protected]      |
| gules on a saltire argent voided azure |                           |
| thirteen mullets of the second. Yeeha. | http://www.crl.com/~dvick |