tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 03 02:58:09 1996

KLBC: More Translations...

Here are a few more:

K:	yuQvetlhDaq wIqughtaH.
E:	We are cruising to the planet.

K:	DaSmeywIj jIQeyHa'nISmoH.
E:	I need to loosen my boots.

K:	maQumchuqnIS.
E:	We need to communicate (with one another).

K:	rIp vImuv vIneH.
E:	I want to join the council.

K:	bIHeghqangbe'chugh, vaj yISapQo'.
E:	Do not volunteer unless you are willing to die.

K:	Su', qaH.
E:	Ready, sir.

K:	qepvam bItalahbe'.
E:	You may not record this meeting.

K:	tIghmeylIj HIghojmoH.
E:	Teach me your customs.

K:	mIvvetlh yItuQmoHQo'.
E:	Don't put that helmet on.

K:	ghoS vagh Dujmey, qaH.
E:	Five vessels are approaching, sir.

K:	chovulmoHlaHbe'.
E:	You cannot knock me out.

K:	wIH DevwI'ma'.
E:	Our leader is ruthless.

K:	DaH yIQ navwIj.
E:	My paper is wet now.

K:	puqpu' yI'av.
E:	Guard the children.

K:	jI'oy'chugh, qaja'Qo'.  'oy'chaj lubep tlhInganpu'.  lutIv.
E:	If I hurt, I won't tell you.  Klingons do not complain about their pain.
They enjoy it.

K:	jIDubtaH 'e' vIQub.  DaQubbe'chugh, vaj qaSuvqang.  qaSuv vIneHbe', 'ach
batlhwIj vIHubnIS, 'ej vIHubbej.
E:	I think that I am improving.  If you don't think so, then I'm willing to
fight (with) you.  I do not want to fight, but I must defend my honor, and I
will.

Perry J. Brulotte
[email protected]
96922.81