tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 02 13:12:13 1996

How to say "monastary".

> > Monastery: SovHal? (Knowledge source?)
>
> Out of context, this wouldn't mean much to me or anyone else.  What is a
> monestary?  How does it fit into the context of what you're saying?
> "Knowledge-source" could mean anything.  It could refer to a library computer,
> a well used for divination, or even a fortune cookie!

ONe could use <chIrgh> "Temple (structure)" for monastary depending on the
context.

david
--
 David Barron,  [email protected] ||       Hoch lup yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course      ||       qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level