tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 30 07:26:40 1996

QetlhIS introduces himself

nuqneH!

I just yesterday subscribed to this mailing list and thought I'd
quickly introduce myself. My name is QetlhIS. I've been trying to study
tlhIngan-hol for quite some time but haven't really gotten very far
(that's why I'm refraining from trying to introduce myself in
tlhIngan-hol to the protection of your minds ;). I hope that I can find
some help in learning how to use tlhingan-hol and slowly get accustomed
to the important terms, since the Klingon Dictionary does give a good
overview, but I find it extremely hard to try to study the tlhIngan-hol
from it.

One question which I have since quite some time but I didn't find
something comparable: Is there any list of tlhingan-hol words which
are sorted in an order which makes more sense memorizing them than in
alphabetical order (i.e. those for easy communication first and the rest
after subjects?) That would be a great help.

Thank you for your attention for now and I hope this is becoming a
fruitful experience.

Qapla'!

QetlhIS (Kheltz)

Back to archive top level