tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 29 00:20:38 1996

Re: Klingonaase

  [email protected] (HoD trI'Qal) wrote:-
> I don't either. The ?t'r? would (from what I can tell) be as difficult for
> a Klingon to pronounce as "tzr" would be to an English-speaker ...

I tend to think that klingonaase is a separate language that was formerly
widespread on Qo'noS's southern continent and it still survives there
(including being sometimes used in spaceships with crews that came from
klingonaase-speaking areas) although tlhIngan Hol is the official imperial
language; and likely klingonaase and tlhIngan Hol have different phonetics.

Back to archive top level