tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 14 22:15:25 1996

Re: Camp Dover Peace Conference 1997

At 12:56 PM 8/14/96 -0700, Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen wrote:

>> >Dover as in "Dover, the UK place where the tunnel to France starts"?
>>
>> Probably as in "Dover, the capital of the state of Delaware, US."
>>
>> Shame on you, Lawrence, for forgetting the international nature of the
>> list!
>
>Sadly not.  The Camp Dover Peace Conference is an annual convention which
takes
>place in the USA; more specifically, Ohio.
>
>Lawrence

Well, confusing this conference for Dover, in England or Dover, Colorado is
certainly an easy mistake to make... considering I wasn't aware there was a
Dover, Ohio (or is that just the name of the conference?), and I *LIVE* in
Ohio...

I wasn't planning on going until I read this because, silly me, I thought it
was in Colorado. :)

Lawrence, would you be willing to email me details in private
([email protected])? juHwIj SumDaq qaSchugh, vaj jISaHbej...

--tQ

---
HoD trI'Qal, tlhIngan wo' Duj lIy So' ra'wI'
Captain T'rkal, Commander IKV Hidden Comet
Klingon speaker and net junkie!
HaghtaHbogh tlhIngan yIvoqQo'!  toH... qatlh HaghtaH Qanqor HoD???
monlI'bogh tlhInganbe' yIvoqQo'!  SoHvaD monlI' trI'Qal...

Back to archive top level