tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 09 16:35:19 1996

re: Klingon meetings

>"Encha"?  What were you trying to say?  The only thing I can find that fits
that
>phonetic pattern is {'engchaj} "their cloud".

This "Encha" reminds me of a word used on "DS9 - The Way the Warrior".  In
HolQeD Vol. 4, No. 4, quotes Dax as saying, as Martok sends the Klingon fleet
off, "He sent a message to the Klingon fleet, it was just one word - IN'CHA".
 Worf (translating) "Begin".  The novel renders this as "N'cha."

-qoro'nIn

Back to archive top level