tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 06 19:21:06 1996

Re: New here

chavez wrote:

> I just joined the list and will be getting a Klingon dictionary soon but I
> Tom
> (Moog_lagh on the KDF-Komerex(A simm group called UCIP)....I died an
> honorable death)

cha'Hu' wanI'vam vIbej! bej je ~Qov. tlhIngan Hubbeq Duj qomereH vIra' 'ej Hegh
quv chav ~mugh lagh. wIvan! peqIm! bIDa 'e' DatIvchugh 'ej *IRC* DararlaHchugh
vaj jIHvaD jabbI'ID yIngeH. tlhInganna'pu' wIDameH, DawI' law' vIghajnIS.

Humanpu'vaD vImugh:
Two days ago I watched this event. Qov watched also. I command the Klingon Defense
Force ship komerex and Ensign Moog achieved an honorable death. We salute him!
Pay attention! If you enjoy role-playing and are able to connect to the IRC
then send me an email. In order to role-play as definite Klingons, I need more
players!

batlh, 'Iw, pop!
- DaQtIq HoD, Captain of the KDF komerex.
  ([email protected])

Back to archive top level