tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 05 10:30:36 1996

Re: believe *in*

>Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 08:44:16 -0700
>From: Dave Yeung <[email protected]>

>>>That would probably be Glen Proechel.
>>Upon reflection, perhaps it was  Joel Anderson.  While I

>ghobe', ghItlh GP.  'ach "unmentionable" ghaHlaw', vaj pongDaj
>vI"mention"be'pu'.

Harumph.  Silly to think of anyone as "unmentionable."  Least of all Glen.
No matter the extent of disagreements, he HAS been a strong participant in
Klingon and had an effect on its development.  Discussing Klingon while
feeling he can't be mentioned would be silly.  And he's been mentioned
quite a bit here, and will continue to be.  Too bad someone used that term.

~mark

Back to archive top level