tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 05 07:04:46 1996

Hamlet comments

In digest 603, David Yeung asks:

>1) Does {teS} mean "ear"?  It's not in TKD.

As the new words on the web site will show you, yes. (See also HolQeD). It
might be appropriate to include such a list in subsequent editions of Hamlet.

>2) Is {wInolpu'bogh} p7 a typo, or is there a verb form of {nol}?

Whoops! Give the man a cigar: yes, that is a booboo; what we meant to say was
wImolpu'bogh.

--
NON ME TENENT VINCVLA NON ME TENET CLAVIS    STETIT PVELLA RVFA TVNICA SIQVIS
       Nick Nicholas      http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~nsn   Linguistics

Back to archive top level