tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 03 21:37:35 1996

Planetarium Exhibit

wa'Hu' "Toronto's McLaughlin Planetarium" vIghoS.  "Star Trek Exhibit"
vISuch.  QI'yaH!  qabqu' "Exhibit"vam.  'ej wa'maH DeQ vIDIl.  'ach
Dochmey puS vItIvbej.  vaj, Picard quS'a'Daq vIba'!  'ej betleH Daqtagh
je vIlegh.  Do'Ha', tlhIngan Hol bey' vItu'be'.

Okay, the following is in English because I want everyone to read it:  peqIm!
I went to the Star Trek Exhibit at the Planetarium yesterday.  There was
nothing on the Klingon language there.  Does anyone know how to contact
the event's organizers, and if so, does anyone have any ideas about
setting up a display about Hol?  (Perhaps someone in KLI?)  Anyways, the
web site is www.trekcanada.com, but for some bizarre reason I can't email
to them.  The Exhibit runs to December or something, and I think it would
much improve the Klingon props if there was a stand describing the
Klingon language there.  Plus it could be publicity for Hol as well as
KLI (of which I am unfortunately still not a member... sigh).

 dave yeung
{toD Duj 'oH toDuj'e'}
Courage is a ship to the rescue

Back to archive top level