tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 01 15:03:36 1996

Ranks

> From: ur-valhalla!netusa1.net!caanders (Alan Anderson)
> Subject: Ranks
> Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 17:01:52 -0700

> Let's see.  Lawrence is the "Director", Captain Krankor is the
> "Grammarian", there are several project "Coordinators", ~mark is also a
> grammarian and was recently given an official position which name
> escapes me at the moment...

Deputy Director, wasn't it?  "He who does the things that Lawrence doesn't
want to do."  <g>

> As for myself, I'm currently the "Beginners' Grammarian" on this
> mailing list, but that's not really a KLI rank.

Klingons being rank and position oriented, I have often used the term
{tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'} to describe my position in the KLI.  (And, after
"sitting at the feet of the Master" at the qep'a', it's even more appropriate
than ever!)

|                         la' Qob sutai-qutvaj                          |
|                    tlhIngan wo' Duj quttaj ra'wI'                     |
| Qojbogh tlhIngan ghom, maS Hurgh yo', *Northern* jogh, jogh boQDu''a' |
|                  === tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI' ===                  |
|Fido: Bill Willmerdinger, 1:2613/477.1701  E-mail: [email protected] |