tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 21 07:25:17 1996

Re: KVIEW

At 01:32 19-04-96 -0700, you wrote:
>There already is a program which does this on the KLI's FTP site.  It is
>called tlh2piq.exe, I believe.  It works quite well.  I have used it to
>convert my Klingon documents to the correct keystrokes, and then changed to
>the pIqaD font, all while using Holtej's Kview program.  Bingo!  Instant
>Klingon computer!

But not in one, single program and that would be very nice (and it would
probably be very easy to add it to KVIEW; I know, I program myself ;-)).

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level