tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 13 11:58:58 1996

Re: my list of names

At 12:22 8-04-96 -0700, you wrote:
>Here are the new names from KLI ftp:

[...]

Mmmm, thanks for the obvious trouble you took to compile this list, but it
doesn't give the "translations" for the names. A lot of them as actually
pretty obvious, but I don't know all the original texts that were translated
in which these names occured, so I wouldn't know all of them. What would I
have to do with those? Do not list them? List them with "[Some name]" as
translation? You don't happen to have the "translations" for all these
names, have you? Anyway, I'm saving the list you send me! Thanks!

Qapla'
peSHIr

          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet
     What was was, before was was was? Before was was was, was was is.

Back to archive top level