tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 08 14:39:36 1996

Re: Using English or slang?

>Some other try also to write this way from time to time.
>
>Hey, I understand you are getting so tired with using standard and correct
>tlhIngan-Hol that you lack force for standard English };-)
>
>But this is supposed to be a Klingon list. Please show off with your
>knowledge of all varieties of slang and non-standard English for some
>other alt.linguistics.English.slang group. and let let the others
>concentrate on your tlhIngan Hol instead.

Listen you are realy starting to piss me off, can't you do anything other
than complain, because if you can't then I may be forced to come over to
Montreal and acidently pour large amounts of petrol over you and light you.
Please don't take this as a flame!!!}}}>;-)

>of in het Nederlands?

En probeer dat ook maar niet want ik lul je er elke keer uit, SCHAT.

Qapla'

K'tlhSDo(Daniel)

Back to archive top level