tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 27 16:03:38 1995

Re: audio mail

"Mark E. Shoulson" writes:
 > Hmm.  The sound-bites on the web site are in SUN .au format, since that's
 > far and away the most common format I saw on the web.  There's a program in

There's another out and about that I use (probably on CICA) that plays
.au and .wav called wplany.

But I think the question is not so much what is common on the web, but
what is common to the people who plan to record & play the sounds.
And *that* is almost certainly .wav.

     [email protected] | Apertus Technologies | GEnie:j.anderson71
	** DubuSbogh rojna'Daq DapoltaH; Duvoqchu'mo' **
              **** http://www.apertus.com/~joela  ****

Back to archive top level