tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 20 12:56:02 1995

Re: Klingon in VOX

On Mon, 20 Mar 1995 15:11:40 -0500
 "A.Appleyard" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> From: Jeremy Cowan <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Klingon in VOX
>
>> VOX is a Brittish pop magazine. The March '95 issue ... Klingon Karaoke.
>
>Is there a recording of these Klingon versions?
>
>> sans serif font so there's one letter that I couldn't tell if it was an I
>> or l ...
>
>Like I said, it is time we asked Marc Okrand for permission to write {i}
>instead of {I} to avoid such unclearnesses.

Aaaakkkkkkk! Just tell the publishers that they are limited to a Roman
serif font when using tlhIngan. I like the cap. "I" look! (6 hours of
Kardassian "attitude" adjustment for thy heresy, Sirrah! }};-) )

<... Grammerian analysis deleted for space..>

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay'
                                          - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Steve Weaver       [email protected]

Back to archive top level