tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 07 04:06:40 1995

Re: Bucket of tongues

Marc 'Doychlangan' said:
>I know what you meant, but literally I could ask
>"with what are they (the tongues!) filling the bucket?"

I replied:

~mark said:
>Try "teb"?

{teb} wouldn't help resolve the (admittedly silly) ambiguity that Marc proposed.
I'm trying to be precise here -- the tongues aren't actually moving something
into the bucket to fill it, but they /are/ the reason for its being full.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level