tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 29 11:50:51 1995

Klingon book I picked up.

        I bought a book called "Let's trek: the budget guide to the Klingons
1995"

 So, my question is, has anyone who knows more about Klingons than me (which
isn't too hard to find) looked at this book? Is it KLI accurate? I joined
KLI so I can learn Klingon information that is the same as other people in
KLI, I don't want to read a book on Klingons if it's not "right"
  BTW: it's by James Van Hise and Hal Schuster.

Qapla!

Jim

Back to archive top level