tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 20 19:27:14 1995

qep'a' cha'DIch

I'm hoping furiously to attend this year's qep'a', but I will likely need to
find a slightly less expensive place to stay.  Wondering if any of you folks
can tell me if there's anyplace fairly close to the hotel the qep's being
held at that I might be able to afford with my measly earnings ...

Thanks..

P.S.: Would've written this in Klingon but figgered it'd be simpler this
way...  I'll get y'all a Klingon post yet..

Back to archive top level