tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 19 10:15:28 1995

Re: Misc.

>Date: Sun, 18 Jun 1995 23:59:26 -0400
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: [email protected] (Nick "Minoan Genius" Nicholas)

>I've been off doing my thesis and stuff for a fair while; apologies thereto.

>mu'ItmoH "Exon" chut. cha'logh "lot" yajmoHlaw'pu' "Ex(x)on" pong'e'. Do'
>bo'DIJDaq chut Daj net nIDDI', ghaytan QapHa'.

wej chutna' 'oH chutvam'e'.  wej 'oH naDpu' "House of Representatives."  (I
thought about doing something with translation for this, but again, it
would confuse more than illuminate).  DaH DochlaHtaH nuvpu'.  tugh choH'a'
ghu'?  choHbe' 'e' vItul.

>Oh, and if any of you know of Komerexxx (which I finally saw the other
>night), the stories in it would make a *marvelous* translation piece for
>the list. Unfortunately, they'd also make a marvelous test case for the
>Exon bill; I'm not attempting *anything* until I've had an OK from Lawrence
>and Jay...

Like it says; it's still a bill, not a law.  Hasn't passed the House, so it
isn't in force.  What's Komerexxx?  I think I can guess...

~mark

Back to archive top level