tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 17 10:11:19 1995

Re: Beowulf

>  It means the following word is not found in TKD or any other wordlist.
>In this case Dene is a collective noun meaning the Danish people.  I
>understand this is one technique for marking words that cannot be
>considered canonical to the Klingon language.

 From what everyone says, it's the right way to do it.. I wasn't questioning
WHY you did it,  I still consider myself a tlhingan-Hol newbie and didn't
know if it was something I missed somewhere along the lines (which,
evidently, I did). I'm sure everyone on the list can agree that I ask alot
of questions (mainly because I have a hard enough time with my native
language English, let alone tlhingan, but I am trying. :) )

  I think it's great you're taking on such a large task. I wish I was far
along enough to even attempt it.

Jim

Back to archive top level