tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 12 18:03:24 1995

Klingon screen saver

  Please forgive me, I haven't had the time to work on the screen saver I
promised I'd do, I'm still working ungodly hours (did a midnight to 5 pm
today, so I know this week won't be much better). I will however try to work
on it this thursday (I'm gonna  work a normal workday on my birthday if it
kills me!)

  Sorry for the delay. (as if anyone will loose sleep over not seeing it,
but I just want everyone to know I haven't become disintrested or anything,
and I appreciate the help I get with the translations)

Qapla!

Jim

Back to archive top level