tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 14:07:23 1995

Re: Re Coffee

     On Wed, 7 Jun 1995 Soqra'tIS wrote:

     >HIq bIQ je DaDuDqu'bej
     snip
     >Soqra'tIS

     Low blow!  I belive charghwI' and I were talking about mocha coffee,
     not mocha latte.  For the coffee, the chocolate flavor is added during
     the roasting process.  This actually creates a richer coffee.  There
     is no milk, or dilution happening here. (Unless you add some later.)
     Sounds like you like your coffee to dissolve the spoon.{{;-)  >

     r'Hul

Back to archive top level