tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 07 06:29:23 1995

Re: Invent Your Own Klingon Dialect

     Blasphemy!  I'm having a hard enough time with tlhIngan Hol, without
     having computer generated, fake dialects to confuse me.{{:-)  >

     Speaking of confusion, can we have a FAQ file of definitions, and
     examples, of the grammar terms people have been using?  i.e.
     transitive verbs, gerunds, etc.  It's been over 10 years since my last
     grammar lesson, and I didn't exactly ace it then either.

     r'Hul

Back to archive top level