tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 06 13:13:15 1995

Re PetaQ

[email protected] (William H. Martin) wrote:
>"Have you been demoted? When you wrote your last message, you
were a so-called honor-commander."

In answer to this I must answer ghobe'. I just think that commander worked
out better than Honor-commander, since what I was trying to say is commander
in cheif.

As far as petaQ goes, I have rewatched my Voyager episode where the Klingon
B'Elanna says it to her Human half. I took it in to my schools T.V. studio
and ran it through a voice anylizer. I came up with "be'taH". You could
distinctally hear the "be" and not "pe" so therefore I wish to once again
enter my opinion that it is a Negative Woman.

yo' 'aj Lessem
ra'wI'
'ejyo'ra'
yuQjIjDIvI'