tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 05 12:08:21 1995

PetaQ

Being new to the Internet, WWW etc., I was very pleased to find the KLI.

My question is to do with the word PetaQ which I have seen discussed in several
correpsondences mostly labelled "What did she say?"

I have recently watched the episode "Aquiel." The scene is where Worf has
escorted Governor Morag to a meeting and Aquiel is produced to prove that she
has not been killled by the Klingons (or am I supposed to say "tlhinganpu'?")
Morag says to Worf:

"At least I do not wear the uniform of the PetaQ"

My apologies if this has already been discussed at length but I would like to
know if there is a definition for the word PetaQ.

Regards,

Matthew.
(Klingon name being worked on)

Back to archive top level