tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 01 10:50:16 1995

Re: tlhIngan <poetry>

> Pardon the DIvI' Hol. Perhaps the rest of this will atone.

Please understand ITS OKAY TO USE ENGLISH. Its Okay to use English.
An ENTIRE POST can be in English just as long as its ABOUT TLHINGAN HOL.

I know I have been hard on people lately about keeping on topic but that
does NOT mean every post has to be in Klingon.

> Brad

david

--
 David Barron                    ||           lup Hoch yIyInqu'
 Klingon Language Postal Course  ||           qaStaHvIS wa' lup

Back to archive top level