tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 10 06:29:23 1995

Re: TKD3 & other expansions w...

According to Silauren, Half-Elven:

> perhaps something the KLI can get from paramount is the authority to make
> further changes (additional vocabulary and/or grammar) in the klingon
> language...
>
> just my $.02 worth.....
> --naQ'avwI'

I sure hope not, unless Okrand heads the committee. Basically,
I respect his effort too much to turn to a bunch of lawyers and
say, "Is it okay for me to take what Okrand created and do
whatever I want with it?"

A lot of people on this list make their living from their
intellectual property. Keep that in mind as you consider voting
to shove Okrand out of our way while we "finish" what he
started.

charghwI'
--

 \___